Do you ever tell yourself stories about why you can’t do something?
… “It’s too late for me to go back to uni.”
… “I’m not cut out for the business world.”
… “I can never seem to lose weight.”
… “I can’t be a good mum if I’m working 40 hours a week.”
In this short, punchy episode, I’m sharing a story that I used to tell myself about running a business while being a mother. (Spoiler alert: it involves me ugly crying in front of a room full of colleagues. Fun.)
I’m sharing this personal anecdote because it’s SO easy to sabotage ourselves. We so often cut ourselves off from the things we truly long for, and build a whole identity about why we can’t do things…
… and enough is enough.
So what’s this conversation REALLY about?
- “Is it too late for me to do X?” ← What to do if you’re asking yourself this question
- The real reason we cut ourselves off from the stuff that we want
- What I made “being a good mum” mean (and how I nearly sabotaged my entire life purpose)
- The weird belief I picked up from childhood about “earning money as a mother”
- What happens when we place our self worth outside of our own self
- Why your worth is innate (and not tied to your job, income, or anything else)
- How to wake yourself up and shine a light on your ‘stuff’
If you want a loving reminder (or maybe even a kick up the butt!) that your excuses do not need to stop you from creating the life you dream of, you’re in the right place.
Continue the conversation with Lisa:
You can quote me on that:
“Your worth never has to be questioned. That’s the one thing we never have to question.” – Lisa Corduff
Want to help me out?
Leave a review (um, and a hefty handful of stars!) here.
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?