With the COVID-19 shutdown continuing to loom over us, have you got questions and doubts racing through your brain on a loop?
‘How are we going to get through this?’
‘How is this going to work?’
‘How the heck am I going to homeschool my kids for a whole term?’
‘How can I make sure everyone is okay?’
‘How can I keep my head above water?’
These are things I’ve been wondering about too.
So in this episode, I wanted to share with you how I’m working through these questions, and offer a powerful reminder about how strong you really are…
So what’s this conversation REALLY about?
- Why you can’t be everything to your children (and why that’s okay!)
- Are you fighting what’s going on? What if you chose surrender instead?
- Why acceptance is key to riding out this situation
- The important question I’m asking myself right now, to make sure I’m in a good headspace
- What if you’re worried because you don’t know how this is going to work?
- Why you need to stop expecting yourself to ‘fix things’ for everybody else
- The playlist that’s keeping me upbeat and helping me feel my feelings
If you need a reminder of your innate power and resilience, this episode is for you.
You can quote me on that:
“We don’t have to have it all figured out right now.” – Lisa Corduff
Want to help me out?
Leave a review (um, and a hefty handful of stars!) here.
"I’m here to help you break free from the stories holding you back, and create change that sticks"