With the COVID-19 shutdown continuing to loom over us, have you got questions and doubts racing through your brain on a loop?
‘How are we going to get through this?’
‘How is this going to work?’
‘How the heck am I going to homeschool my kids for a whole term?’
‘How can I make sure everyone is okay?’
‘How can I keep my head above water?’
These are things I’ve been wondering about too.
So in this episode, I wanted to share with you how I’m working through these questions, and offer a powerful reminder about how strong you really are…
So what’s this conversation REALLY about?
- Why you can’t be everything to your children (and why that’s okay!)
- Are you fighting what’s going on? What if you chose surrender instead?
- Why acceptance is key to riding out this situation
- The important question I’m asking myself right now, to make sure I’m in a good headspace
- What if you’re worried because you don’t know how this is going to work?
- Why you need to stop expecting yourself to ‘fix things’ for everybody else
- The playlist that’s keeping me upbeat and helping me feel my feelings
If you need a reminder of your innate power and resilience, this episode is for you.
You can quote me on that:
“We don’t have to have it all figured out right now.” – Lisa Corduff
Want to help me out?
Leave a review (um, and a hefty handful of stars!) here.
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?