Do you hold yourself back from being visible? Do you stop yourself from speaking up? And do you sometimes feel like you’re a ‘bit player’ in your own life?
If you’re nodding your head right now, you are not alone — so many women struggle with these exact same blocks. That’s why this conversation with today’s podcast guest, Sam Nolan-Smith, is so important. Sam’s here to help us unpack the hidden beliefs and systems that are keeping us silent and unseen, so that we can step up as leaders and show up in the world as our full, true selves.
Sam Nolan-Smith is a business alignment coach, speaker, and founder of The School Of Visibility — an online hub for women who want to speak up, share their wisdom, and change people’s lives for good.
In this very special episode, I chat with Sam about why visibility is a “women’s issue”, how to harness the power of habits to change your patterns, why it feels so scary to share your truth, and the uncomfortable moment when I had to check my privilege. As always, it’s a no-holds-barred discussion — I hope you enjoy!
So what’s this conversation REALLY about?
- How Sam found herself on this journey to make the invisible visible
- The importance of finding your purpose first, then following through with the hustle
- The truth about why you feel scared to be seen or speak up (and no, it’s not all in your head!)
- Why is visibility harder for women than men?
- We’ve all heard the saying “boys will be boys” — why is there no equivalent for girls?
- How do ethnicity, culture and race play a part in the visibility of women (and why is it so hard to see our own privilege?)
- Strategies for staying on track when you’re creating new habits
- Clearing your blocks around feminism and visibility
- That time Sam accidentally wrote a viral Facebook post that got read by one million people (not a typo!)
- How to deal with nerves and lack of confidence
- The divine power in using your voice
- Plus so much more
If you want to know more about clearing your visibility fears, embodying a new form of leadership, and finding the confidence to speak your truth, this episode is for you.
You can quote me on that:
“ You can’t just do one visibility clearing process and think you’re free. It takes work.” – Lisa Corduff
Want to help me out?
Leave a review (um, and a hefty handful of stars!) here.
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?