2020. What a year it was for all of us! A year where we collectively experienced new and bizarre things, but also a year that was filled with our own stories, moments… our personal memoirs. I had wanted it to be the year I bloomed. Little did I know, I had to feel the rain first.
In this episode I share some of the key lessons that I learned from my year that was.
- Why I needed to acknowledge and embody the hard things last year
- The importance of finding your support when you are in those heavy spaces
- What happened that time I just couldn’t get out of bed
- The gift for my children in learning language around emotions
- Why it’s OK to be done with the darkness, for now
- How I am – we all are – richer now… our fabric will be forever stitched a little differently.
Ready for Change will be back early 2021! Click here to join the waitlist.
Continue your conversation with Lisa:
Prefer to read? Click here for the transcript
share the love
"I’m here to help you break free from the stories holding you back, and create change that sticks"