2020. What a year it was for all of us! A year where we collectively experienced new and bizarre things, but also a year that was filled with our own stories, moments… our personal memoirs. I had wanted it to be the year I bloomed. Little did I know, I had to feel the rain first.
In this episode I share some of the key lessons that I learned from my year that was.
- Why I needed to acknowledge and embody the hard things last year
- The importance of finding your support when you are in those heavy spaces
- What happened that time I just couldn’t get out of bed
- The gift for my children in learning language around emotions
- Why it’s OK to be done with the darkness, for now
- How I am – we all are – richer now… our fabric will be forever stitched a little differently.
Ready for Change will be back early 2021! Click here to join the waitlist.
Continue your conversation with Lisa:
Prefer to read? Click here for the transcript
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?