Do you sometimes feel like you’re hardwired for stress? Do you struggle to shake your feelings of anxiety and fear — especially in the current climate? And do you often feel like you’re being judged — for how you live, work or parent?
Today’s podcast guest, Nat Kringoudis, knows what it’s like to be weighed down by these strong emotions. And in this raw conversation, we’re diving deep into what it means to move through these feelings, how to stop being trapped by them, and how we can avoid projecting them onto our kids.
Nat Kringoudis is a Dr of Chinese medicine, acupuncturist, best selling author, speaker and natural fertility expert. She’s also the founder of Melbourne women’s health clinic, The Pagoda Tree, and podcast host of The Wellness Collective and The Period Party. She’s also funny, honest and real — the perfect combo for an expert in women’s hormones.
This podcast has an intimate, fly-on-the-wall feel to it… Both Nat and I open up about our personal experiences of being judged online, and what it’s like to unwittingly become the target of haters and trolls. We also touch on the Corona Effect — including how we and our families are coping with the fear and uncertainty (and what we really think about panic buying). It’s a hugely topical conversation and I can’t wait for you to dive in!
So what’s this conversation REALLY about?
- What it’s like to experience backlash online
- Why do women sometimes tear each other down?
- How to deal with haters and negativity
- Are you projecting your own fears and anxieties onto your kids?
- Why you DON’T need to make your whole life revolve around your children
- Healing your own triggers and traumas
- CoronaVirus: Stress, the media, and panic-buying — who’s responsible?
- Reframing your fears about the pandemic
- How to cope when people question your parenting choices (and Nat’s terrifying experience with her son)
- Finding beauty in tough times
- What is the ‘river of intent’?
- Why strengthening community and the sisterhood is the solution
- The utter madness of the Australian Toilet Paper Crisis of 2020
If you want to learn more about staying sane in the face of crisis, healing long term wounds, and showing up authentically, this episode is for you!
You can quote me on that:
“Why are we so hard on women doing things their own way? Let’s explore that.” – Lisa Corduff
Want to help me out?
Leave a review (um, and a hefty handful of stars!) here.
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?