This a very special, VERY candid episode with my lovely friend Shalome who is also the creator of Rockstar Birth Magazine and an advocate for all things WOMB POWER!
Shalome brings a refreshing, in-your-face voice to the birthing world. Her message is not just about birth. It’s about womanhood. It’s about power. It’s about who we are as beings. Rockstar Births came from Shalome’s passion for birthing and telling real stories and empowering women no matter what kind of birth they have. It’s about being in control, feeling respected and feeling heard regardless of what kind of a birth you have.
Shalome has 3 kids of her own and is no stranger to giving birth. In this episode we talk about the importance of harnessing your power and staying in control when your birth doesn’t happen the way you intended it to.
So what is the episode REALLY about?
- How research and taking control of your own journey can change your whole birthing experience.
- How the empowering journey as a woman starts with menstruation and how we should as women teach our daughters to celebrate this milestone.
- How important it is for women to truly understand their bodies – Shalome didn’t even realise what her period WAS until she was about 25 years old!
- How damaging the language is around birth and pregnancy and how we need to flip the script.
- The importance for women as individuals to understand what they want from their birth and how to get it.
If you’re pregnant and about to give birth or if you’ve experienced a less than ideal or down right traumatic birth, this episode is for you.
You can quote me on it
“We’re all a sisterhood and our journeys matter.” ~ Lisa Corduff
Hey! I'm Lisa
Thousands of women have transformed their lives using my programs and workshops.
Whether you’re seeking a quick shift or a full deep dive (with the transformation to match), you’ll find tools and training that can help, right here...
FREE Energy WORKBOOK
Get the simple, powerful workbook that can take you from tired and depleted to having your energy back. Even if life is really busy, you’ve got no time,And you’re not sure where to start
THE CHANGE ROOM
IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CHANGE ROOM.
You’ve changed, I’ve changed and it’s time to upgrade. Fun. Unpretentious. Easy. I can’t wait to welcome you inside The Change Room.
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?