You’re Feeling So Stuck
& How To Break The Cycle For Good!
Does it feel like life keeps throwing obstacles in your path that stop you from taking action on the things that are important to you?
Want to opt out of the cycle?
In this workshop, I’m sharing the 3 surprising ways you can break free from this pattern, so that you can stop feeling swamped by your circumstances, and instead start steering towards a life of your choosing.
Don’t worry, this is NOT about “hustling harder” or “having more willpower”... quite the opposite.
These 3 techniques acknowledge the very real mental load that women carry, and are designed to take things OFF your plate, not add more onto it. (And spoiler alert: that’s a big part of why they’re so freaking effective.)
If you can’t bear another year of “same old, same old”, and putting all your dreams on the backburner yet again, then this workshop is for you.
What We’ll Cover.
During This Free Live Workshop:
- The very real — and often invisible — stresses we face as women, and how to stop buying into them
- The secret to taking action on what’s important to you, even when life feels less than perfect
- How to unlearn the conditioning that has you putting yourself last and thinking you have to be ‘productive’ 24/7
- The #1 practice to adopt to free up mental bandwidth, restore your energy levels, and reignite your sense of possibility
- Why giving yourself permission to rest isn’t just a “nice” thing to do, it’s an actual game changer
About Lisa Corduff
Hey! I’m Lisa.
I’ve spent the past 8 years working with tens of thousands of women to create real and lasting change in their lives using practical mindset strategies (and a stack of inspiration!)
I know what it’s like to have a lot on your plate — I’m a solo mum to three small humans, as well as an entrepreneur and podcaster. (I’m also in Melbourne, Australia, which means I’ve been in lockdown for a long time...!)
So you can bet that everything I share is stuff that’s simple, doable (no matter what your life looks like right now), and that freaking *works*. And that’s exactly what you’ll find in this free workshop.