The 3 Surprising Techniques
That Can Help You
Make Change In Your Life
Ever wondered why so much of the advice out there about
‘how to change your life’ just doesn’t seem to work?
In this workshop,
I’m going to tell you exactly what those 3 differences are, and how you can put them into practice in your own life.
If you can’t bear another year of “same old, same old”, then this is for you.
What We’ll Cover.
During This Free Live Workshop:
- The #1 practice to adopt to free up mental bandwidth, restore your energy levels, and reignite your sense of possibility
- Why your unrelenting standards are keeping you tired and overwhelmed (and how to drop them without feeling guilty)
- How to put yourself back on the priorities list and rewrite the invisible programming that’s made it seem ‘ok’ for you to put yourself last
- Deconstructing the unique stresses we face as women — and the simple, fast-acting strategies to release their hold on us for good
- Why giving yourself permission to rest isn’t just a “nice” thing to do, it’s an actual game changer
About Lisa Corduff
Hey! I’m Lisa.
I’ve spent the past 8 years working with tens of thousands of women to create real and lasting change in their lives using practical mindset strategies (and a stack of inspiration!)
I know what it’s like to have a lot on your plate — I’m a solo mum to three small humans, as well as an entrepreneur and podcaster. (I’m also in Melbourne, Australia, which means I’ve been in lockdown for a long time...!)
So you can bet that everything I share is stuff that’s simple, doable (no matter what your life looks like right now), and that freaking *works*. And that’s exactly what you’ll find in this free workshop.