You might know me for my online program Small Steps to Wholefoods. But really, I’m just an ex-School Captain who loves the chance to jump up in front of a crowd (or camera!)
I am passionate about spreading the real food message – in a real life kinda way! No fancy pants stuff going on around here. As a mum of three children under 6, I understand the struggles of real women wanting to eat better and having no idea where to start.
I have a background in presenting and producing television and relish the video medium. I am available for comment via all forms of media on the following topics (but don’t get me started because I won’t stop!)
- How I went from packet food to wholefoods one step at a time
- Why changing your diet rarely happens overnight
- Easy, healthy family food
- Wholefoods on a budget
- Where and how to start eating more real food
- Real food that kids actually eat
- How to shop for good quality ingredients on a budget
- How busy mums ‘get shit done’
Here are some articles I have featured in:
Here’s my bio
Lisa Corduff is the creator of Small Steps to Wholefoods, an innovative online program encouraging participants to eat more real food, one small step at a time. Innovative because you can't fail this program! Each small step is a celebration.
Wholefoods blogger and mum of three young kids, Lisa is passionate about connecting real people with the real food message. Nothing fancy, no frills, just the information and inspiration people need to make lasting change.